Dear Santa, I've Been Good. Sometimes.

It's not quite Thanksgiving, but that doesn't mean I'm not already thinking about Christmas. I've gotten a head start on Christmas shopping, and it's definitely time to hint to my loved ones what I want. I've written several blogs with a running gear Christmas wish list, and I've gotten everything on them. I can't believe Santa reads my blog! That is so exciting.

Here's the thing, Santa. I haven't entirely been a good girl. I try, but I'm snide and cynical. I love good gossip. And while I doubt I'm on the nice list, you can't blame a girl for trying.

It's nearly winter in Michigan, and that means I need lots of cold weather gear. Do I have lots? Well yes. But I think I need more. I hear it's going to be a brutal season, and I need to be prepared. 

I only have one article of clothing that is from Reebok, and they are the best running tights ever (thanks to my mother-in-law who keeps me outfitted in awesome running pants). I was at Dick's Sporting Goods last weekend and found the most fun Reebok tights that I HAVE to have. 

Cuteness.
I have also discovered the joy of compression socks, and my life will never be the same. The problem is that they're pricey, so I'm looking to you, Santa, to hook me up. What preppy, running fashionista doesn't have argyle compression socks? This one.

Adorbs.
Under Armour makes the best cold weather gear. I have three or four pairs of their pants and multiple cold gear shirts. What I don't have is a shirt with a hood. Are you getting this all down, Santa?


Finally I need someplace to wear all of this cute gear. A race perhaps? I'm thinking Baton Rouge in January or Austin in February. So realistically this gear would probably be too warm for those destinations, but I need something to wear when I'm training.

Now that I've realized Santa reads my blog I'm going to try REALLY hard to make the nice list.  I might refrain from snarky comments and gossip. Okay, who are we kidding that's not possible. Let's hope Santa has a snarky sense of humor in there somewhere?  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chats with my Colorectal Surgeon (and other health musings)

Tell me About Your Third Nipple

The Art of Letting Go