1. What is your maiden name (girls), nickname (now or from your youth), embarrassing middle name, or something special/unusual about your name?
My maiden name is Jones. Samantha Jones - yes just like on Sex and the City.
|And yes, I'm that fabulous.|
2. What is your favorite animal and why?
I love cats. While I really love my pups, I have always had cats and just love them. I love that they're independent and want to do their own thing.
|Our cat Ellie|
|Daisy - who will be 14 in March!|
3. Do you like being alone?
I LOVE being alone. I adore my husband, family and friends, but I crave a certain amount of alone time. Not all the time, but I do enjoy the occasional weekend to myself where I can read uninterrupted or do a project around my house.
|Curled up and reading - one of my favorite things to do|
4. What is a quality about yourself that you like?
I like that I am fiercely loyal. Sometimes it gets me into trouble because I expect everyone to be as loyal as I am (and that's just not realistic).
|I can count on these two to be as loyal as me.|
5. What is something that drives you crazy?
Only one thing? I really can't stand it when people move too slowly whether they're walking, driving, anything. And similarly I can't stand indecisiveness. Make a decision and do it right then.
6. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were younger?
I always wanted to be a journalist growing up. I started off my collegiate career as a broadcasting major, and am only a few classes away from a broadcasting degree. I changed to political science halfway through and never looked back.
|Is it too late for me to be the next AC?|
7. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Definitely a morning person. I love to get up in the morning and get moving. I rarely stay up past 10 p.m.
|I am the anti-Garfield|
8. What is a personality trait about yourself that you would change if you could?
I'm very impatient. I'm working on it. :)
9. Favorite flavor?
Of what? I can pretty much get down with anything chocolate.
10. What is a game you are terrible at?
I have horrible hand-eye coordination, so anything that requires that - volleyball, badminton, etc. This scene from "Meet the Parents"? That pretty much happened to me in high school gym class.
11. Do you belong to a running club? Do you belong to any other type of club?
I do run with my co-workers, but we're not really a club. I am part of a book club that I love.
12. Giants or Pats?
I really am not a professional football fan, but I hate Tom Brady's haircut. So Giants.