Santa? Here? I know him!

Santa and I are BFF. And by Santa, I mean my husband. This wonderful man hates buying me running stuff, and yet I always get lots of it for holidays AND he indulges me on all my race trips. My Santa kind of rocks.

I have three big races coming up in the spring - the Winter Blast Half Marathon, the Cherry Blossom 10-miler and the Pittsburgh Marathon. My trip stocking runneth over. Now I am wondering what Santa will bring me to wear in those races. 

It goes without saying that I will wear West Virginia gear in the Pittsburgh Marathon. I have three pairs of WV shorts and WVU tech pants, so I need a cute top to wear with. I am partial to the Under Armour shirts I'd gotten on some of our trips, but I can't find a WVU one like it. Maybe Santa will have more luck.

I have dozens of tech shirts, so I'm always looking for cute bottoms. I've been coveting a colorful Brooks skort for a while. I also love Running Skirts gear.

My coveted Brooks skort
But in addition to just cute gear I am in need of a new foam roller. My physical therapist has this awesome foam roller, and it makes me realize how mine has gotten a little soft. It actually has an indentation from my hips...that probably minimizes the effectiveness.

I need one of these fancy black foam rollers.
Let's be honest - I have plenty of running stuff, and my race calendar is generally out of control. I am so blessed that we get to live this life where I can ask for running stuff because we have everything we need. This holiday season I am counting my blessings along with my miles.   


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tell me About Your Third Nipple

Can we Stop with the Negative Mom Culture?

The COVID Destruction of Habits